Thermo Shot drink - 60 ml
Our related products
Why do we recommend Thermo Shot?
- Flavoured, ready to drink product
- With 12 active ingredients
- With 4 different plant extracts
- With 1500 mg of L-carnitine
- With 92 mg of caffeine per serving
- With choline and inositol
- With creatine to support ATP synthesis
- With amino acids (L-arginine, L-tyrosine) and amino acid derivative (L-citrulline-malate)
- Practical package with 2 servings
BioTechUSA Thermo Shot is recommended
- if you want extra motivation during your trainings
- if you prefer flavoured, ready to drink products
- if you are looking for a thermogenic product
COMPLEX COMPOSITON, PRACTICAL PACKAGE
Do you prefer drink formulas and are you looking for a thermogenic product? Then you should give a chance to our Thermo Shot ampule with 12 active ingredients and 4 different plant extracts. Its tropical fruit flavour will definitely seduce you, too. Thanks to its practical package you can take it with you anywhere and drink it instantly!
LET’S INTRODUCE YOU THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF THERMO SHOT
Beside L-carnitine, the basic ingredient of Thermo Shot, you also find L-arginine, L-tyrosine, inositol and choline, which supports normal lipid metabolism, in the product. The last two are vitamin-like compounds and contribute to a lot of different body functions. Old warriors such as creatine and citrulline-malate can’t be missed out from the formula either! Thermo Shot also consists of plant extracts, such as Citrus Aurantium fruit extract, which contains synephrine. And other plant extracts are green-tea leaf, green coffee extract and guarana seed extract. The last three known as caffeine sources as well. Moreover, Thermo Shot contains caffeine anhydrous, too. This complex formula assures that you will find your motivation during your workouts!
What does BioTechUSA Thermo Shot contain?
In one serving (30 ml):
- 1500 mg of L-carnitine
- 250 mg of L-citrulline-malate
- 250 mg of L-tyrosine
- 250 mg of creatine-monohydrate
- 207 mg of L-arginine
- 300 mg of inositol
- 83 mg of choline
- 5,5 mg of bitter orange extract
- from which 5,3 mg of is synephrine
- 375 mg of green coffee bean extract
- from which 38 mg is chlorogenic acid
- 50 mg of green tea extract
- from which 40 mg is polyphenols
- 375 mg of guarana extract
- 92 mg of caffeine (from 4 different sources)
Consume 1 serving (30 ml = ½ ampule) a day. Shake well before consumption! Do not exceed the recommended daily amount!
Keep out of reach of small children! Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. High caffeine content (92 mg/serving [30 ml], 305 mg/100 ml). It is not recommended for children, pregnant and nursing women, patients with heart-disease, hypertension, caffeine sensitivity, in case of known underlying disease or medication!
water, L-carnitine 5%, sweeteners (sorbitols, acesulfame K, sucralose), green coffee seed extract, guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed extract, inositol 1%, L-Tyrosine, citrulline malate, creatine monohydrate 0.83%, L-Arginine hydrochloride, choline bitartrate 0.67%, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaves extract, flavouring, thickeners (xanthan gum, guar gum, cellulose gum), preservative (sorbic acid), caffeine 0.05%, bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) fruit extract, colours [carotenes, betaapo- 8'-carotenal (C 30)].
I was looking for a product with a sufficient amount of caffeine and L-carnitine, I think it's okay. I also tried the Thermo Drine Liquid, but it did not meet me. I like this product, I'm sorry that there is no more economical, larger formulation that has the same amount of active substance.
I have proved to be the product, I recommend it to other. (Translated by Google)
Thermo Shot Drink - 60 ml (Translated by Google)
The taste is totally okay. I prefer liquids from all products. At a bit spinning, but not too much. (Translated by Google)
I was waiting for what I was waiting for him, but unfortunately no effect was received. (Translated by Google)