Product review - Prize Game Rules EU
“Product review” Prize Game
Prize Game Rules (hereinafter: Rules)
- Data of Organiser
Name: BioTech USA Kft. (hereinafter: Organiser)
Registered office: H-1033 Budapest, Huszti út 60, Hungary
Company registration number: 01 09 352550
Tax number: 25114681-2-44
Telephone: +36 1 453 2716
- Application for the Game, terms of participation
- Participation in the Game is open only to natural persons with the capacity to act and at least 18 years of age, provided that they fully meet all the criteria set out in these Rules and none of the grounds for exclusion from the Game apply.
- To participate, a Player must be domiciled or habitually resident in one of the following countries: France, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Austria.
- Further eligibility criteria for participation in the Game are described in Section 3 of these Rules.
- Participation in the Game is subject to the acceptance of these Rules and the Privacy Notice. By entering the Game, the Applicants express their acceptance of the Rules and the Privacy Notice.
- Employees of the Organiser or their close relatives as per Section 8:1 (1) of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, including the employees of companies in partnership with the Organiser and the partners themselves, may not participate in the Game.
- During the Game – at the Organiser's discretion – Players may be excluded and disqualified if their conduct is not worthy of the standards of the Game or the BioTechUSA If the conduct of a Player violates or is damaging to the Organiser’s reputation, the Applicant will be excluded from the Game with immediate effect.
- The Game and participation therein takes place in accordance with these Rules and the Privacy Notice. If the Player does not accept these Rules or the Privacy Notice – in respect of any of the provisions therein – or revokes their consent or raises any objections in relation thereto, they may not participate in and will be excluded from the Game. The Organiser sends no separate notification to the Player about such exclusion.
- Players may only take part in the Game with their own personal data.
- By entering the Game, the Players confirm that they meet the criteria set out in these Rules.
- Description of the Game
- The prize game “Product review” organised by BioTech USA Kft. can be accessed through the BioTech USA website operated by the Organiser.
- The Organiser will award a prize as set out in these Rules to the Players drawn who submit a product review on the Organiser's website.
- If the Player fails to meet the requirements set out in Section 3 of these Rules, they shall be excluded from the Game without any further notice.
- Duration of the Game
- The Game takes place between the first and last day of each month.
- Any applications submitted before the start or after the end of the Game shall be void, and will not be accepted by the Organiser.
- The Organiser shall draw the winners from the Players meeting the criteria of these Rules – with the help of a program operating on the principle of randomness – every month on the 3rd working day after the end of the current prize draw.
- 1 winner will be drawn.
- The draw by the Organiser is final and cannot be changed.
- The winner of the draw will receive the following prize:one-time 20% discount coupon, which can be used in the BioTech USA webshop.
- Rules concerning the prizes
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other products, cash or any other discounts and, furthermore, the prize may not be transferred or substituted, unless the Organiser stipulates otherwise.
- The Organiser will notify the winners within 3 business days after the selection through a message sent to the Player’s email address used to participate in the Game.
- Any further information required for the delivery of the prize will be reconciled with the winner through the provided e-mail address.
- Should the winner fail to provide the Organiser within 3 business days, or fails to claim their prize by the deadline specified, they shall lose their eligibility for the prize.
- Data protection provisions
- The Organiser processes the personal data provided during the Game for the purpose of holding the Game and selection and notification of the winners, to the extent and for the duration required for holding the Game. All Players must give voluntary and express consent to participating in the Prize Game.
- The Controller uses only the personal data specified in the Privacy Notice for holding the Prize Game. Detailed information on the processing of personal data by the Organiser is available in the Privacy Notice.
- During the Game the Participants may only provide their own personal data. The Controller assumes no liability for damages arising from the processing of inaccurate, or unlawfully or incorrectly provided data.
- Miscellaneous provisions
- Entering the Game does not automatically entitle the Player to win a prize.
- By participating in the Game, the Applicants expressly consent to the publication of their names, without any other compensation or authorisation, on any of the social media pages of the Organiser, should such Applicant win a prize.
- The Organiser assumes no liability for any errors or deficiencies arising during registration for the Game, nor for any delay in delivery.
- All consequences arising from incorrect data provided by Players or from the failure of their e-mail account to receive messages shall be borne by the Players themselves.
- The Organiser assumes no liability if the Game or the website containing the Game becomes periodically unavailable for technical reasons during the Game.
- Applicants who – contrary to the spirit of the Game – participate in the Game with untrue character or untrue data, as well as those who cheat in order to increase their chances of winning through such deceptive and unfair conduct, may be automatically excluded from the Game. Applicants exhibiting unfair conduct as specified in this section shall reimburse the Organiser for any and all damages they may have caused to the Organiser in relation to the Game.
- The Organiser reserves the right to immediately exclude the Player from the Game if it observes (computer) manipulation of any sort by the Player, or any conduct that is incompatible with or violates the spirit of the Game, or if any reasonable suspicion thereof arises.
- All tax liabilities relating to the prizes shall be borne by the Organiser. Apart from the delivery of the prizes as above and the settlement of the related tax liabilities, the Organiser shall not bear any other obligations. Any other costs that may potentially arise shall be borne by the Players.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for prizes that are damaged, stolen, or lost during shipping, or delivered to the wrong address.
- The Organiser reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Rules or interrupt or suspend the Game at any time.
- In respect of matters not regulated by these Rules, the applicable provisions of the prevailing Hungarian regulations prevail.
- In respect of any data protection matters not regulated herein, the Privacy Notice published by the Organiser on the online platform of the Game shall be governing as applicable.
- The Prize Game is in no way supported or approved by, or related to either Facebook or Instagram.
In effect from: 01.06.2022
BioTech USA Kft.