Product Review - Privacy Notice EN
“Product review” Prize Game
Your personal data provided during registration for the “Product review” Prize Game announced by BioTechUSA shall be processed by BioTech USA Kft. for the purpose of organising and conducting the prize game and the drawing and notification of the winners, to the extent and for the duration required for the implementation of the prize game. You must give your voluntary and express consent to participating in the prize game. BioTech USA Kft. as a controller will only use your personal data as defined herein for the purpose of holding the prize game.
In drafting and applying this Notice, the Controller acts in the spirit of and applying Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), in full compliance with these in all regards.
- Data of the Controller:
BioTech USA Kft. (registered office: H-1033 Budapest, Huszti út 60., branch office: H-1033 Budapest, Kiscsikós köz 11., company registration number: 01 09 352550, tax number: 25114681-2-44, telephone: 06 1 453 2716, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer: Postal address: H-1301 Budapest, Pf. 30.; E-mail address: email@example.com
- Scope of the processed data:
Scope of data processed during the Game: name, e-mail address
When registering to the Game, Players may only enter their own personal data. The Controller assumes no liability for damages arising from the processing of inaccurate, or unlawfully or incorrectly provided data.
Primarily the Controller, and the Controller’s employees shall have access to the personal data processed in the course of the Prize Game.
- Purpose of processing
The purpose of processing is the management of the prize game, including the drawing of winners and their notification, as well as the documentation of these.
The Winner or Replacement Winner, where applicable, will be notified through the messaging system belonging to their email address.
- Duration of processing:
The Controller shall process the list of participants in the relevant month until the delivery of the prizes, but no longer than for a period of 60 days from the closing of the prize game of the relevant month (final closing). After the final closing of the prize game, all personal data obtained by the Controller in the scope of the prize game will be erased without delay.
- Data Processors:
1.Emarsys marketing automation platform:
The Controller notifies the Players of their participation in the prize game, as well as informs the Winners where applicable, through its newsletter sending system.
The newsletter sending system registers the following data in connection with the implementation of the prize game: name, e-mail address.
Details of the data processor company: EMARSYS eMarketing Systems GmbH (registered office: 1150 Wien Märzstrasse 1, company registration number: FN 197024t, tax number: ATU50359801, www.emarsys.com,email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://www.emarsys.com/en/)
2.The Controller uses a server service, which is operated – and maintained in the event of any arising problems – by a contracted company.
Details of the data processor company: JLM PowerLine Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (registered office: H-2111 Szada, Ipari park út 12–14., Hungary, postal address: H-1033 Budapest, Huszti út 60., Hungary, company registration number: 13 09 066529, tax number: 10819768-2-13, telephone, fax: +36 1 453 2716, e-mail: email@example.com).
3.The Controller’s servers are operated – and maintained in the event of any arising problems – by companies contracted for this purpose.
Details of the data processor company: Mongouse Kft. (registered office: H-1117 Budapest, Budafoki út 183., Hungary, company registration number: 01 09 711243, tax number: 12943762-2-43, Tel. / Fax: +36 1 464 5856, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Details of the data processor company: Servergarden Kft. (registered office: H-1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28–32., Hungary, company registration number: 01 09 186097, tax number: 24855608-2-42, e-mail: email@example.com)
- Players can rate the products of the Data Controller after their purchase using the Judge.me app. Details of the data processor company:Judge.me LLC (Box 7403, Jackson, Wyoming 83002, USA)
- Legal basis for processing
The data subject’s consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
The legal basis for processing is the express consent of the Player.
By entering the Game, the Player consents to the Controller’s processing of their personal data as per this Notice. The processing of personal data is based on voluntary and express consent given by the Player being aware of the information herein. This consent may be withdrawn at any time; however, this does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to such withdrawal.
Only Players of at least 18 years of age may enter the Game.
Lawfulness of processing: The Controller will keep a record to confirm the lawfulness of processing. All personal data will be erased from the records simultaneously with the final closing of the prize game.
- Rights of data subjects in relation to the processing:
The Controller shall provide information without any undue delay, and in any event within one month of receipt of the request, of the action taken in response to the request under paragraphs (a) to (e) below. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The Controller shall provide information on any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
- a) Right of access: you shall have the right to obtain feedback from the Controller on the processing of your personal data, to request information on the details of the processing, and to obtain from the Controller, in a portable format, your personal data processed in relation to the prize game.
- b) Right to rectification: you shall have the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, and to request your incomplete personal data to be supplemented.
- c) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You may request, in writing sent to the Controller’s contact e-mail address indicated above, by fax or post, or by making a recorded communication to the telephone number provided, the termination of the processing of your personal data. In such case, the Controller will take all reasonable steps to inform all additional processors of your request to terminate processing.
- d) Right to object: you shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, where processing is based on the Controller’s legitimate interests.
- e) Right to restriction of processing: you shall have the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing where you contest the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or you have objected to processing.
- Supervisory body, right to a remedy
If you are not satisfied with our processing, you can lodge a complaint with the following authority:
Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság)
Registered office: H-1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.,
mailing address: H-1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9
Telephone: +36 1 391 1400
Fax: +36 1 391 1410
You have the right to take legal action to protect your data. In such case you may as well choose to start proceedings against the Controller at the competent court of your domicile or residence.
- Contact details of the Controller:
If you have any questions or comments about the data processing of BioTech USA, please contact us, where our staff will be happy to assist you:
In effect from: 01.06.2022
BioTech USA Kft.